2013 Harley-Davidson FXDC Dyna Super Glide Custom Features and Benefits
For riders who want a little head start on building their dream custom motorcycle – or those who just want a little more ‘bling’ straight from the showroom floor – the Dyna® Super Glide® Custom model may be the perfect bike. This stylish performer’s long, low profile is enhanced by a low-slung, two-up ribbed seat. Steel Laced wheels and the Fat Bob® fuel tank add to the classic look. A mini pull-back handlebar creates a clean look for the front end, which draws attention to the tank-mounted speedometer/ignition console. And thanks to the nimble frame, Twin Cam 96™ engine and smooth-shifting 6-speed Cruise Drive® gearbox, the Dyna® Super Glide® Custom is just plain fun to ride.
• Rubber-mounted Twin Cam 96™ V-Twin engine with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI), rated at 92 ft. lbs. of torque
• 6-speed Cruise Drive® transmission
• Exposed under-seat battery box
• Exposed rear coil-over shock absorbers
• Mid-mounted rider footpegs with brake and shift levers
• Optional Harley-Davidson® Smart Security System with hands-free security fob and Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
• Optional Chrome Aluminum Profile Laced wheels
*Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.